Landmark, the familiar name in the real estate business is back with many amazing updates like adding more new functions and layouts as well as improving some major page in the real estate field. And now we will give you more details to let you know about our efforts for a better Landmark.
1. Landmark GDPR Version Updated
Landmark has updated to GDPR version with an amazing price – $39 only. GDPR is General Data Protection Regulation released by the European Parliament on the 25 May 2018that will secure the website data better. And there is no reason we don’t follow this trend that keeps our dear customers in safety.
2. Users get more options in creating properties list/ grid layout, agent’s page.
Agents and properties are two indispensable a real estate need, and the more things you can do with them, the deeper the site can go. In Landmark 2.1 users will get more layout of properties list and agent layouts for you to choose.
– Add Properties list/ grid layout.
– Add Agents list/ grid layout.
– Add Delete account button – GDPR role.
3. We made the building up site process be easy with adding more new functions.
Coming at first, we create a quick setup for Reality Portal config and user menu on the top, and adding property listing shortcode. With these changes, the setup can be much easier
– Add Quick setup for Realty Portal config.
– Add User menu on the topper.
– Add Property Listing Shortcode.
– Update Yelp API key config.
4. Keep improving always! Landmark always listen to what our clients contribute to fix and improve them to be better. And the version will prove it.
– Fix User notification message issue.
– Fix Purchase package issue.
– Fix Page sidebar issue.
– Fix Property Listing issue.
– Fix Advanced map issue.
Landmark impressed users with powerful features which allow users building up a professional real estate site. Our team always try to research and update new features in this field. For update details, please follow us to get the latest update.