1 month, 4 weeks ago #1091639
we couldn't edit 'jobs, companies' pages1 month, 4 weeks ago #1091888
Dear, the Job and companies page is archive page for jobs and companies and the theme not support to edit it via Elementor.
To edit it, please switch your site to use child theme of Jobmonster theme then copy file 'archive-noo_job.php' paste to child theme folder, then you can edit it in child theme.
Best regards.2 weeks, 1 day ago #1138030
after facing the same problem, I switched to child-theme. However, not sure what you mean by copying the said file into child theme folder. I suppose we are not talking local folder (on my PC), as that would have little effect.
Would ask you to explain the process in detail.
Thanks & regards,
Stef2 weeks, 1 day ago #1140700
Dear, please follow steps:
1. The Jomonster child theme folder is included in Jobmonster theme pacakge. Please install and switch your site to use Jobmonster child theme.
2. After install and switch your site to use Jobmonster child theme. you will see child theme folder on your site folder at 'wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster-child'
3. If you want edit file 'jobs, companies'.
- Edit job pages: Copy file 'wp-content/themes/job-monster/archive-noo_job.php' Paste to 'wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster-child/archive-noo_job.php' Then you can edit file 'wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster-child/archive-noo_job.php'
- Edit companies pages: Copy file 'wp-content/themes/job-monster/archive-noo_company.php' Paste to 'wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster-child/archive-noo_company.php' Then you can edit file 'wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster-child/archive-noo_company.php'
Because the Jobmonster not support edit 'jobs, companies' via page builder, so, if you want edit it, you need edit it in file on child theme.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.