2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217960
2. How do I remove the text overlay in the header slider. My client doesn't want it.
It's very urgent, thanks2 months, 2 weeks ago #12179622 months, 2 weeks ago #1217964
1. How about I want to add an extra property to the header slider.
1Right now it's just 2 properties there. I want to make it 3. What do I do?
2. How about I want to remove the text and the text overlay from the slider COMPLETELY? What do I do?
Thanks2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217968
1. Click to edit the page/ hover to section property slice and click to + button below, then you will see the popup shortcode/ select the property slider. https://prnt.sc/xH9MBPAkckH0
Or you also can hover to the current property slider/ and click to duplicate.
2. Do you want to remove text and text overlay on the property slider? You can use custom CSS to hide that info.
Thanks.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217971
Ok. Thanks Jackie
What do I add or remove from custom CSS to remove the text please.
👍2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217974
I NEED s reply to the last question pls.
Thanks2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217976
Please draw the correct position want to hide, we will give you the correct CSS to do that.
Thanks.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217979
I want to remove this whole bar from the header image.
I just want the image to display completely plain, with nothing on top...
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217982
Yes, we have added the CSS to help you hide that info.
Please check it again.
Thanks.2 months, 1 week ago #1217988
I am trying to get the CSS pls, I am not so used to CSS. Or do you want to help modify it? Where exactly is it?
Thanks2 months, 1 week ago #1217991
Okay. I saw what you did.
Thing is, my client just wants a simple slider with his picture and some sample homes there, nothing else. He wants the search section to serve for getting the properties on the site.2 months, 1 week ago #1218000
Yes, if you need help, please let us know again. We will try to help you soon.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.