6 days, 21 hours ago #1081869
Hello support Team,
congrats - the jobmonster is a great theme - nevertheless it causes some problems.
1. I cannot stop resume alerts. In a trial I've configured to send me information and the link to resumes posted on jobmonster. But now, I receive every day the same E-Mail notification with the same 9 link to the same 9 resumes. And I cannot stop it.
a) A resume-Link should be sent only once. Nobody needs the same link he has allready received once more.
b) I've configured to send max. 3 resumes / E-Mail - but the system sends 9 day per day
c) I wanted to stop the E-Mail notification completely - I couldn't find any button or anything else to do so.
2. I wanted to insert an embedged Video Link in a field for the company description. The Link was broken at the first hyphen ("). Even when I inserted in the field "Slogan" a Text with a hyphen, the text was broken at this position and all after the hyphen was not displayed.
3. When a new user registers he starts at the registration form. As soon as he klicks on register a site appears with a form and the request - "confirm your E-mail-Address" but there is no information that he has received an E-Mail and in this E-Mail he has to confirm the Link.
a) how can I modify this site and information?
4. According to the European Data-Security-Policy it would be great if there were a link in every automatically sent E-mail via which the recepient would be lead to his account. It would just be helpful, if he would be lead there to reconfigure or stop his notifications.
a) Does such a link-possibility allready exist and I didn't find it?
Thanks a lot in advance for answering my questions.
Gisela6 days, 7 hours ago #1081881
1, You go to member manage page -> Resume Alert -> remove it.
2. Please send me a screenshot to clarify
3,4. If you enable the verify email function for subscriptions:
When the user registers, an email will be sent to them, followed by a confirmation link. If they click on the link it will be redirected to the user's management page.
Please send me wp admin account (Set as private reply). I will help you check.
tb.2 days, 23 hours ago #1081971
Thank you for your answer, but the problem is ongoing.
Ad 1: When an employer removes the resume alert, he won't receive any further notification about new resumes which could interest him. I assume, the functionality of the resume alert should work like a continous information for the employer about new resumes on the Web-Site. But at the moment, the employer receives every day the same list of resumes. Attachment- abmeldelink.jpg
I've found the trash, to delete the resume alert completely. But this doesn't solve the whole problem.
Ad 2 The sceenshot is attached. attachment- video-link.jpg
Ad 3 - a screenshot ist attached too. The e-mail with the confirmation link is ok but the displayed page after submitting the registration is highly confusing. attachment- registration.jpg
ad 4 - In this E-mail should be a link to the member-manage-page. attachment- abmeldelink.jpg
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 days, 23 hours ago #1081973
and the other attachments
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 days, 22 hours ago #1081976This reply has been marked as private.1 day, 7 hours ago #1082048
1. I checked, it seems this problem exists on Jobmonster. We will fix this problem in the next version.
You can give me your account login account (Set as private reply), I will help you remove this action.
2. With single and double quotes, use the following two strings when enter the text to input field:
" -> "
' -> '
eg: We are " the best "
3. You want to add a name email instead of the text E-mail?
4. Currently, the content of the email will contain the verify link, after the verification is completed, the site will automatically redirect to the member page.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.