2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217945
I have two issues right now.
2. How do I change the main home page to this particular home page option: http://wp.nootheme.com/citilights/homepage-realty/
When I changed it to to that page on my website installation using Settings > General > Site address (url), the previous homepage display was returned automatically. Also, I see no setting under Customize to change the page used in the Home Page.
3. Checking out the Live Preview of the child theme, the header looks different from the main theme header. How do I rectify this if I want to use the child theme?
To show this, I have attached 2 files.
The first attachment is the normal theme, preview, and the 2nd attachment is the child theme preview.
Please this is very urgent. My client is seriously complaining about how urgently he needs to use the site, and he has already paid.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217951
1. For the child theme, if you don't need to customize the source code, you don't need to use the child theme.
2. For the main home page, please go to Settings/ Reading/ And select the home page as you want. We have selected Home Real Estate for the main page.
3. For the child theme, when you activate the child theme, you also need to select the config for the child theme at customize again. That is why you see the different header layouts on the child theme and parent theme.
Please check it again.
Thanks.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217952
Thanks. I'll check now and get back to you.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217957
Okay. It's looking great now. Thanks for the heads up.
Just a quick one.
1. How do I remove the text overlay in the header slider. My client doesn't want it.
2. How do I determine the properties to show up on the header.
Thanks...2 months, 2 weeks ago #1217961
1. For the header slider on the top page, this is the property slider. Do you want to change the property info? Please go to edit the property as you want.
2. For the property slider, it gets the property attribute, you also can custom the icon or field to display on the slider, please go to edit the page/ and edit the property slide.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.