Follow these steps below to create a blog post:
- Step 1: In your Admin Panel, go to Post and navigate to Add New.
- Step 2: Enter your title and choose Post Format from Format box on the right side which shows different post format options: Standard, Image, Gallery and Video
- Step 3: Add your post content in editing field. You can use our shortcode to build your content where needed.
- Step 4: Add Categories for the post from the Categories box on the right side. You can add new category or choose from existing categories. Check the box to select Categories for your post. Add relevant Tags for your post in the Tags box, set Featured image on the right side and other setting from the sections below Editing field.
If you need detailed guide about post settings in WordPress, please find in WordPress Codex.
- Step 5: All done, click Publish to publish your post.
To make changes to Post list and Single post, please go to Customizer > Blog in Admin panel or you can refer to this link to grasp instructions of modifying Post list and Single post: