Forum Replies Created
Any help on this matter would be great. Thank You
I've included two pictures so you can see I have a title and a sub title entered but then on the page the title does not show up.
I understand but the widget title does not show. So when you type in a title for the entire list like Recent Properties it doesn't show up.
Did that work?
I replaced the code and its still not working. Now what happens is I assign an agent to it and click update and the agent does not save and is still listed as -No Agent-
Looks good my man
I mean display all properties listed by a single agent on a page. So that I can go to the individual agents page and see all of their listings.
I've included a screenshot of the property detail page and there is a place for the agent picture, name, number of properties and the contact button.
I want to be able to see the "4 properties" that are listed by that agent.
Nevermind! I found the error and fixed it! thanks again
Thanks for all the help. I unzipped the file and an getting an error now:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in /home/ti460cc/public_html/deercampproperty.com/wp-content/plugins/noo-landmark-core/framework/functions/property-half-map.php on line 13
Thanks for you help. That worked. However I'm having several other problems on the site I'm hoping you can help with.
1. Latitude and longitude. Are they supposed to auto populate on the submit property page? If they are they aren’t doing it. My map wont move off of the pre filled latitude and longitude.
2. Under Properties>Settings> Maps and Locations: When I unclick Country or any of the boxes in the settings and save they reload as checked again.
3. On home page v4 the properties aren’t showing on the map.
4. Visual Composer “Recent Properties” will not click through to the properties. You can right click and open in new tab and it works but left clicking on it wont open the property.
5. I saw you added the option to use Half Map layout for Property Search result Page. Great! I was wondering how to utilize that.