Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
This reply has been marked as private.
Hello,
I did verify it was the WP Armour plugin that is giving me that error. I put that in place because of all the spam sign-ups I was getting. It really stopped all the sign-ups, but now stopping me from verifying the email with the link.
1) Can you turn off that email verification option? I find it in the backend but no way to turn it off I say.
2). Do you have any thoughts on getting around this issue? I would rather not turn it off, as I don't want all the spam signs up again.
Thank you
Rich
Hello,
The packages live under your ecommerence plugin. Woocommerence is standard for this site. And under Products, you will find all the packages.
Rich
Thank you.. You can close this ticket
Rich
Amazing!! Thank you sooo much!!!!
Rich
Yes.. this is a major problem. Can you add Recaptcha V3 or the cloudflare verify your human widget
Rich
Does support ever reply to this issues? I paid again for support to get help with kinds of issues?
Rich
Hello. Is anyone able to help me?
-
AuthorPosts
