Forum Replies Created
Hi team, any update on this?
I've added your email thanks.
I've also looked at possible theme conflicts and the site is still slow, when nootimetable active, using default WordPress theme.
I've enabled Enfold performance options and added plugin Autoptimize to boost performance but appears the nootimetable plugin still causing an issue.
From my host:
- Deactivating the plugin in a test environment drastically improves the sites overall performance
- nootimetable is indeed throwing a few slowerrors on the site, along with the Enfold theme:
- Common slow_error sources:
- 9 wp-content/plugins/noo-timetable/
- 5 wp-content/themes/enfold/
Thanks for looking into this...
Hi team are you going with this one? You'll need to provide an email address so I can add you to dashboard to access http://FTP....
No the issue doesn't appear to be a performance issue. The site is slow when the noo timetable plugin is active.
Are you able to look for any conflicts?