2 weeks, 5 days ago #1068023
2 weeks, 4 days ago #1068067
- Your Linkedin Register new user & job application not working.
- can you merge the registration landing page and resume builder page .because user register but they are confusion about where they need to upload the resume due to resume upload option totally separate .
- unable to add job alert without profile creation
- resume suggestion method wrong .
- unable to post resume without account creation .
i didn't get any update regarding the issue till now2 weeks, 4 days ago #1068086
Thanks for contacting us.
1- Our developers are checking this issue on our website then we will try to release the newest version as soon as possible.
2,3,5- Currently, Jobmonster hasn't supported these function yet. We will try to discuss with our developer to make it in the future.
4- Please describe your question as clearly as possible because we don't sure about your question.
NooTheme2 weeks, 3 days ago #1068143
1 week, 4 days ago #1068239
- if my company it background then i need it background profiles but I'm getting all other domain background resumes
- Can i add custom field in woo-commerce / woo commerce buying form ?
when candidates are registering on my site ,i want to send the candidates and employer their user id and password in registration successful greetings mail1 week ago #1068313
Thanks for getting back to us.
We are so sorry for the late response because we had a long holiday for the new year so we cannot help you during that time.
For your question:
1- You said "if my company it background then i need it background profiles but I'm getting all other domain background resumes"
>> We are really sorry but we don't understand your question. Please describe your question by an image clearly. We will check it.
2- Currently, we don't support to add a Custom Field in WooCommerce yet.
3-We are so sorry but we don't support this feature. Currently, when a user registers in Job's website, the system will send an email confirmation to confirm registration and this is the default of the system.
Please check, then feedback us.
NooTheme1 week ago #1068356
1 week ago #1068357
- resume suggestion functions .i mean in my last message that my company is a software company i posted few developer job openings so i should get that particular developer resumes suggestion but its suggestion all resume front desk, accounts, sales resumes which is not required for me .i need developer resumes in resume suggestion .?
- is there any option to send users their user id and password in registration successful mail .?
- when linked login and apply issue will be solve ?
I want hide total number of resumes from resume page.6 days, 16 hours ago #1068427
Thanks for your feedback.
1- Can you provide us with a real example which clarifies your question?We will try to check, then feedback you soon.
2- As we told above, Jobmonster theme doesn't support to send the username and password for a user.
3- Our developers are checking this issue then we will try to release the newest version as soon as possible.
4- Do you want to hide resume for all visitors or employers? Can you describe your question clearly?
Please check our answers then feedback us soon.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.