Tagged: French language
3 weeks, 5 days ago #1073273
Hi, I have purchased the Hermosa, I am facing a few issues please let me know about them:
1. I want my website in the French language, I have tried so many language converters but none of these are working, I have created all the website in French but the class templates are still same in English.
2. I want the logo on left in the same template but this is not working:
Please look into this3 weeks, 4 days ago #1073305
You can try with the plugin Loco Translate.3 weeks, 1 day ago #1073382
1. Is not working please verify, Adding the login details please test it.
2. I tried to move logo on the left side, But this is not working on the home page:
3. How to change theme and font colors, please suggest to me.
4. In class page, Right sidebar I want to add new price field how to do that?
https://prnt.sc/nj9xdp3 weeks, 1 day ago #1073428
1. You go to Settings -> General -> set the language for your site (French).
Later, you go to Loco Translate -> Plugin -> Noo Timetable -> translate for it.
2. You go to the Page Settings of Page (eg: Home page) -> Header Settings -> set "Using Header in customizer".
3. You go to Customizer -> Typography
4. Hermosa doesn't support the price field. You can add new a custom field by the plugin "Advanced Custom Fields ". Later, you get the value: $price = get_post_meta(get_the_ID(),'your_field_name', true);
You use the Child theme to override the single-noo_class.php file (/themes/noo-hermosa/noo-timetable/)
tb.2 weeks, 3 days ago #10737372 weeks, 2 days ago #10738002 weeks, 1 day ago #10738942 weeks ago #1073977
Thanks for your feedback.
In this case, please provide us with your website's URL, admin account and FTP account privately via checking Set as private reply checkbox. We will check this issue on your site directly.
NooTheme1 week, 6 days ago #1074029This reply has been marked as private.1 week, 4 days ago #1074089
Thanks for your feedback.
We have got access to your website then used Loco Translate plugin to translate "Class Information" text. It worked fine. Please see 2 images for more details:
Please check again, then feedback us.
NooTheme1 week, 3 days ago #1074201
I have installed this theme on 2 websites, But I am getting error in saving customizer changes.
Use the above credentials and check them.1 week, 2 days ago #1074247
Thanks for getting back.
Please check your server again then make sure that you don't have ModSecurity, it seems that this is a tool for protecting the web application.
After that, provide us with your FTP account if you cannot solve this issue.
NooTheme1 week, 1 day ago #1074322This reply has been marked as private.1 week, 1 day ago #1074323
ModSecurity is not activated in this website, Please find the FTP details above and I am still not able to save changes from customizer
.4 days, 12 hours ago #10744764 days, 9 hours ago #1074499
I have checked and fixed the issue with customzier for your site.
Please check it again.
Thanks.1 day, 9 hours ago #1074781
Thank you for your support, Here is another issue:
I want to add some more custom fields to the sidebar of class, Please let me know how to do that exactly:
Please tell me the exact template and what code needs to be written there for the custom field, For example,I want to add new filed for price:
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.