NooTheme Premium WordPress Theme › Forums › Timetable › Timetable shows only the color of the higher category
- This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by 6edo.
4 years, 1 month ago #1068236
I am sorry if I don't use the right English terms (I have nootheme in German) ... I have two differents problems:
1) Classes show on the timetable only if the belong to an higher class category. (Freiraum in my case).
2) Classes show only the color of the higher caterory (Freiraum). All the class categories have only one color (yellow in my case) althought I gave them different colors.4 years, 1 month ago #1068237This reply has been marked as private.4 years, 1 month ago #1068425
Are you using the latest version for Noo Timetable plugin (126.96.36.199)?4 years, 1 month ago #1068434
I can't use the last version, because of the problems I posted on the other topic. At the moment I have the 188.8.131.52.4 years, 1 month ago #1068436
No it is different. The colour of the first class (yoga) is right but I don't see any other classes on the timetable (they start on May)...4 years, 1 month ago #1068440
No sorry! The color is not right! I forgot I changed the color of the higher class to red. The problem still persist and the other classes are not showed on the timetable.4 years, 1 month ago #1068452
PS: I don't know if you are changing something on my page, but at the moment nothing works anymore: The class pages are not showing anymore...4 years, 1 month ago #1068458
Update: after a while the classe came back and I installed the new update, but nothing has changed... colors are wrong, and the new classes don't show anymore on the timetable. The only class that still works (yoga) doesn't show on the table for the number of weeks I choosed (48). It disappeares after a while.4 years, 1 month ago #1068459
PS: Now yoga is visible till the 48th week, but the other problems are still there. Sorry for the confusion, but it changes from ime to time.4 years, 1 month ago #1068495
I checked the plugin "NooTimetable":
- In order for all "Classes" to appear, you need to select all categories.
- The color will be prioritized for parent category.
tb.4 years, 1 month ago #1068516
Thank you! Is there a way to show the color of the sub category even if they belong to a parent category?
PS: Just look at the timetable on mobile phones: the arrows to choose the weeks (left and right) are shown behind the dates.4 years, 1 month ago #1068538
The sub cat color is fixed.
- Time table on mobile phone: You can choose another shorter date format.
tb.4 years, 1 month ago #1068541
Thanks! The color are now different because I deleted the parent category. But it is not a big problem (the parent category was not really necessary).4 years, 1 month ago #1068564
Currently, it will work correctly, whether or not the parent category is available. You can test it.4 years, 1 month ago #1068567
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.