1 month, 1 week ago #1077015
Pls consider the below case and suggest how to handle it. Please let me know if you can add this feature for me, the cost and the time to do it.
I have a website for a recruitment agency. So on my website I will post Jobs without mentioning the actual client name. Because if I do, the candidates will see the client name and go directly to the client.
So this is what I do. Lets take an example of a client "ABC Finance Co.". They have given me a contract to hire a Sales Manager.
1. I create a company profile with name "A Finance Company" on my portal, which has our email ID associated with it. Lets say this user is "xyz" having employer role, who belongs to the recruitment agency. The job will be posted using this company profile. This Job Post title is "A023 Sales Manager". Here A023 is just our internal job ID, to know that this is for ABC Finance Co.
2. Lets say 50 candidates apply for the job post. We will short list 10 candidates, which are found suitable for the client.
3. At present we send these candidates details manually by email and handle the interaction with the client offline. But now we want to get our clients to start using our website. So I want to give login access to the client on our portal and let them view ONLY the 10 candidates shortlisted by us. They can then view these profiles and take action of Approving or Rejecting. Based on which we want to take further action offline.
4. So we will create a separate login for ABC Finance Co. and enable Job Package for them. We will post the same job in their company profile. BUT WE DO NOT WANT THIS JOB POST TO BE VISIBLE ON OUR WEBSITE for PUBLIC . So I will "unpublish" the job, which will make that job post "inactive" in the dashboard.
5. Now I want to add only those 10 shortlisted applications for the job post of ABC Finance Co. So that they can login and view ONLY the those resumes. Please suggest How to add the 10 shortlisted applications on ABC Finance user ID for that inactive job post. And the method you suggest, needs to be a front end method, not using WP Admin login.
Create a new user role of a "Recruiter". This user should NOT have the WP-Admin dashboard access. This user will have same options like an Employer user but in addition, in his front end dashboard he will have viewing access of ALL candidates, resumes, Jobs, applications and messages on our portal. Like a Super Employer.
Under "Manage Application" tab, he will filter applications for the Job "A023 Sales Manager", select ONLY 10 candidates shortlisted by us and add these application to the job post created by "ABC Finance Co." or any other "Employer" user role.
To do this there should be an additional button "Bulk Transfer" only for this user role. So, he will select some applications, click on Bulk Transfer and then from another drop down field select the Job Post to where these applications are to be added and click on Transfer.
NOTE: This action should not remove these 10 applications from user xyz's dashboard.
So now, the user from ABC Finance will get an alert about these 10 applications on his email and when he logs in, he will see 10 applications in his dashboard for their Job post of Sales Manager.
In terms of Bulk Action on the Applications, as of now there are two possibilities: Approved, Rejected & Delete
Can we add Custom Fields for this? We would like to add one or more intermediate stages, e.g. HR Interview, Business Head Interview & Final Interview OR Level 1, Level 2, etc.
The Recruiter role should get an email alert for any application received for a job post, any message sent or received by anyone and any Bulk Action taken on Applications by the employers. These email alerts should be customizable.
Please let me know if you can add this feature for me, the cost and the time to do it.
hemant1 month, 1 week ago #1077040
Tracy BuiNooThemeTopics: 0
Thanks for contacting us.
Currently, our developers are so busy to deal with many tasks. Therefore, we will try to discuss with them about your customization. If they can do it, we will feedback you soon.
Thanks for your understanding.
NooTheme3 weeks, 6 days ago #1077329
Any update for me? Can your developers take up this task?
hemant3 weeks, 5 days ago #1077354
Tracy BuiNooThemeTopics: 0
Thanks for your feedback.
Our developer still considers adding your requirement to our theme. We are so sorry but we don't sure that it will be added to the next version. Therefore, if you want to add this feature immediately, you should find a freelance developer to help.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.