1 month, 1 week ago #1174318
ISSUE 1 (see image)
What exactly is the purpose of the 'Salary Offer' field?
a) I filled in the range parameters under custom fields.
b) But this doesn't affect or fill in the Price Min - Price Max fields
c) It also doesn't show as a Salary Offer when the job is published.
So, what is it's purpose?
ISSUE 2 (see image)
If I try to remove a candidate from the shortlist, it works but I get the following error message box pop-up.
"DataTables warning: table id=noo-table-shortlist - Cannot reinitialise DataTable. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/3"1 month ago #1185974
Dear, Sorry for delay reply because i missing email notice your topic.
1. That problem because you config Salary Offer is wrong, in Salary Offer field setting 'value' please add only currency, ex: USD, $...
2. Please kindly send for me a Employer demo account on your site, i need check details problem on your site to help you.
Best regards.1 month ago #1186210This reply has been marked as private.1 month ago #1186254
1. I have check salary field of Jobica on my localhost, it still display currency like attachment, i think that problem because you add config salary field is wrong, please kindly send for me admin account your site via private reply, i will check details problem on your site to help you.
2. To fix you prblem in Shortlist. please delete Jobica Core plugin on your site then go to menu 'Appearance -> Install plugins' and install Jobica core v1.2.7 again.
Best regards.1 month ago #1186261
1. I'm still seeing no currency symbol. I upgraded your login to Admin so you can check it out.
2. I reinstalled the core plugin. The deletion of in the shortlist has gone BUT now I'm getting another error when adding to a company shortlist (SEE IMAGE).4 weeks ago #1189131
Dear, i have fixed all problem on your site, Now it's working, please check your site again.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.