1 year, 4 months ago #1218832
We are doing music gigs that are at night so they don't need a date range. How do I remove that? See how it says
Test website: https://wordpress-510352-1629943.cloudwaysapps.com/upcoming-gigs/
And how do I get a background colour on the entry on the item in the calendar?
Also, the popup doesn't look like your demo - don't want a full background image. We want the image at the top and the details of the event underneath.
The settings are rather confusing - I've spent a while trying to work out how to use it.1 year, 4 months ago #1218840
Thank you for contacting us.
1. Sorry, do you want to remove the date on the event details? https://prnt.sc/ucM_5lwfmAnb
We can help you hide that info, but you need to select the date to display the event on the schedule.
2. Do you want to change the background color of the item on the schedule? Please go to edit the event, you will see the config to select the background color of the event: https://prnt.sc/k58btArswJV6
3. For the popup, it needs to change the source code or add the CSS to remove the background color.
Thanks.1 year, 4 months ago #1218847
1 year, 4 months ago #1218849
- No - I don't want the date completely removed. I just want it to say this: July 16, 2022 7:00 pm
- I worked out the bg colour of the item, thanks
- I don't understand. How do I get the popup to look like your demo??????? I have a background image on the popup. How do I remove that?????
Screenshot of one of your popups attached...
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.1 year, 4 months ago #1218865
1. Do you want to remove the end DateTime info? Please give us your site admin account. We can help you change the source code to remove that info.
3. That popup layout for the class post type. For the event post type, we need to change the source code to style that info. Please give us your site admin account. We can help you check the source code.
Thanks.1 year, 4 months ago #1218871This reply has been marked as private.1 year, 4 months ago #1218879
We need an admin account for the test website, not the live site.
Please give us that info again.
Thanks.1 year, 4 months ago #1218880This reply has been marked as private.1 year, 4 months ago #1218885
I have found a plugin that will do what I want - Modern Events Calendar - so I've marked this ticket as solved.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.