3 weeks, 6 days ago #1079293
Please see the attached screenshots - Post a job page
1. In the Job location part one can add the new location many times. A user should be able to add a new location only once.
2. Also after adding the new location, a user after selecting another location is unable to undo the new location added through + Add new location button- It just does not go away, unable to unselect.
3. In the Location part of the post a job page, at the bottom of the page: There is no select or unselect icon displayed - you know when a user selects a location a 'tick mark appears', similar to what one can see in Job Location section - please see the second screen shot.
I hope you can solve these issues soon.
You already have my login details.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.3 weeks, 6 days ago #1079299This reply has been marked as private.3 weeks, 6 days ago #1079315
You go to Jobica Seting -> Custom Field -> Job tab -> change Type for Job Location.
tb.3 weeks, 6 days ago #1079341
it doesn't work. please help me do it. thanks3 weeks, 6 days ago #1079350
I changed the type for "job_location"
Please reload your site and check again.
tb.3 weeks, 6 days ago #1079358
I mean, with multiple select with input, it has issues.
I know if you do single location with input, it works fine. But, I need it to work fine with multiple select with input.
I need multiple select with input work properly. please read my original query once again.
Just changing it from multiple to single location is not a solution.
thanks3 weeks, 5 days ago #1079371
Sorry, I was confused here.
With the second screenshot, the field "Location" belongs to company custom field (not job custom field).
Currently, this field only support 2 types: Single Location with Input and Single Location.
tb.3 weeks, 5 days ago #1079396
Thanks for your quick reply. There are 4 issues here.
1. The job location field: In this we can select multiple locations and add location, right? But what happens is when we add a new job location from frontend, a user is able to add the same location many times. For example: try adding a new location which is not in the list. Let's add 'Manchester' once. Then add Manchester again, then add Manchester once again. You will notice you are able to add the same location multiple times from the frontend. While as we should able to add a new location from frontend only once.
2. Another issue is that: after adding a new location a user is unable to deselect it from the list. For example after you add 'manchester' it will show is the job location field even if you don't want to select Manchester as a job location. It will go away only when a user reloads the page. But, the newly added job location field cannot be deselected with reloading or refreshing the whole page.
A user should be able to deselect it, if a user does not want to select the newly added job location.
3. About company location: The icon (small box next to each location with a tick mark when a location is selected) does not show. You can only see a list of locations and the icon is missing.
I hope you understood the problems now.
Again if you see the screen shots in the thread earlier, i tried to add a new job location called 'Kashmir'. You will notice that in the drop down Kashmir is listed 3 times because I added it 3 times. It should not happen. Rather when added once, any user should be unable to add the same location twice from frontend.
You will also notice in the screenshot that Kashmir keeps on displaying in the job location field. Even after I tried to deselect it.
This issue happens only when we use frontend to add a new job location field with multiselect input function.
If admin adds a new job location from WP panel, then you will notice that from front end when a user deslects a job location it will show ' select a job location' - this is how it should function for frontend addition of a new job job location field as well. However it does not.
Mir3 weeks, 1 day ago #1079527
- Width the type is "Single", there will be no checkbox.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.