2 months, 1 week ago #1068372
It's a shame that I only come here with complaints, I really wanted to appear with compliments.
1. On the page sending the property appears the item with the fields to add more information, plus they do not appear on the website and when I post, as soon as I send the property and the page back they are already in bank.
2. The feature items do not appear on the property registration page for us to select and do not have options to register these items, not that I know of.
3. The near places do not appear on the map when I click on them, how it works in the demo.
Follow the attached prints.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 months, 1 week ago #1068456
Thank you for contacting us.
1. We have checked your site and fixed the issue with add additional property field. Now it works again.
2. Sorry, can you explain more about the issue?
3. With the nearby option, the issue from your Google map API key. After changed the key to my key "AIzaSyDgGMz1h-TQ6MmLENQKjDX4wIuOEs1-aeo" the map working again.
This is your key: AIzaSyAbKP7g99ICQBH36ncAEjZxP-9nUFVdY8w
Please check it and let us know again. We will try to help you fix all the issue soon.
Thanks.2 months ago #1068479
The feature item has been added, but gets patched, not the beautiful form of the demo site.
The API key did not work from the beginning, first I had to pay to use the map, now we conclude that the neighborhoods only work with the API key of yours, that is, the site has not been fully completed nor tested, since I already bought several topics on Envato and I've never had these issues. I'm tired, please give me the money back to Envato that I can not take any more. Every day I think I'll finish and it looks like other things. Not to mention the search field that is not running right and (ALL) I already translate a thousand of these files and it does not change.
I beg, they give me back the money, if I need to deduct some fee I can cash, but I would be very happy if they gave me back.
Thanks in advance.2 months ago #1068481
Yes, please submit a refund request on Envato. We will refund money for you soon.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.