6 months ago #1078620
when a company is creating an account, all work perfectly :
- step 1 : create your account
- Step 2 : choose your package
- Step 3 : create your post
- Step 4 : validation and payement if it's not free
But when you create a candidate account, it doesn't have the 2nd step. So you are redirected on your member page and it says that your not able to publish a CV (because no package is attached to that acount but it was never ask to choose one, as for companies)
Can you help me to have the same steps for candidates ?
Jeremy6 months ago #1078621
Here is a screenshot if necessary6 months ago #1078633
Duc MinhNooThemeTopics: 0
I understand about the error occurred with your website, but the image which you sent to us, can not know all the information. Please provide your ftp and website accounts, we will check for you.
Thank you!5 months, 3 weeks ago #1078843This reply has been marked as private.5 months, 2 weeks ago #1078947
Can you help me please ?5 months, 2 weeks ago #1078949
To be clear :5 months, 2 weeks ago #1078976
Duc MinhNooThemeTopics: 0
Posts: 2085 months ago #1079510
Can you please take the time to understand the problem, trust me, there is one.
I don't know how did you test my website, but I see that to create a CV you choose a 1 month package and I can't find your order on WooCommerce. How is that even possible ? You jumped some steps somehow...
The actions of a candidate are simple :
1. He choose "register" at the top right corner
2. Filling his info, he is redirected to this page : https://employee-de-maison.ch/membre/candidate-profile/?candidate_id=87 and IT CAN'T create a CV. Why : because he didn't choose his package.
3. When he click on "publish a CV" you can see the screenshot attached, it says "sorry, you can't publish CV". Why : because he don't have any package.
For a company that want to post a job it's really simple and it should be the same for CV :
1. He choose "publish an offer" at the top right corner
Basically, companies funnel has 4 steps including the second to choose a package (see screenshot attached) : https://employee-de-maison.ch/publier-une-offre/?action=job_package#jform
Candidate : the page to choose the package doesn't exist, it only has 3 steps.
Jérémy Dumas5 months ago #1079513
Candidate screenshot attached : no second steps to choose the package5 months ago #1079557
You go to Jobmonster Setting -> Action Control -> Post Resume -> Candidate With Paid Package5 months ago #1079630
Great thanks !!!!
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.