8 months, 1 week ago #1080787
Hi, Please remove all errors,
Please note I installed Jobica on localhost, Its not online yet
1. Send mail on Job detail page is also not working.
2. Please add Browse Resumes by Category and filter by location.
3. Can not submit job because of this Warning: Illegal string offset ’’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\job\wp-content\plugins\jobica-core\framework\job\job-custom-fields.php on line 558
Please remove all errors and release an update very soon. Otherwise, I will change my rating from five stars to one star.
Regards8 months, 1 week ago #1080800
Thank you for contacting us.
Please give us your site URL, admin and FTP account.
We will help you check that issue soon.
Thanks.8 months, 1 week ago #1080808
Sir I told you I am testing Jobica on my local computer so I can not provide site URL, admin, and FTP account.
Please give me a solution I want to make it live.8 months, 1 week ago #1080882
1. You can refer this post:
or you can use plugin WP Mail SMTP by WPForms .
2. You go to the custom-fields.php file (/wp-content/plugins/jobica-core/framework/libs/custom-fields) and find to this function "jbc_filterable_custom_fields" => replace 2 field as the image.
Later, you go to Widget and select the field that you want.
3. You go to the job-custom-fields.php file (/wp-content/plugins/jobica-core/framework/job) and find to this function "jbc_job_display_custom_fields" => add this line
$united = isset($unit[$united]) && !empty($unit[$united]) ? $unit[$united] : '';
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.