Tagged: live search
1 year, 3 months ago #1085020
Hello, I use the theme as elementor integration.
How does the Live Search work? I have added the "Job Advanced Search" widget. Now I need to add a content area where the live results are displayed? How do I do that?
And how do I make the fields next to each other? In my case they are one below the other?
Thanks for your help.1 year, 3 months ago #1085028
[email protected]NooThemeTopics: 0
- Main Title: Enter a title here
- Sub Title: Set sub-title for the Advanced Search section
- Raw HTML : Enter your HTML content.
- Align : Choose Left or Ceter.
- Color Title : Choose the title color
- Typography Title : Choose a style for the title
- Color Sub Title : Choose the sub title color
- Typography Title : Choose a style for the sub title
- Search Form Layout: The form can be Horizontal or Vertical
- Horizontal Style: There are 3 styles which are:Border, No border and Background.
- Background Type: There are 5 types that are Revolution Slider, Image Slider, One Image, Map and None. Among these types, the first two ones allow you to upload images.
- Search_type: Choose Search Job or Resume
- Enable Keyword Search: Select show or hide
- Search Position 2, 3: Choose a search field in the drop-down list
2. Sorry but we do not have the option to add content to the returned results1 year, 3 months ago #1085068
I think we're not talking about the same thing.
You have the widget (see attachment) with the Live Search feature.
How exactly does the widget work?
Live search means for me, for example, that I select the category and the results are directly changed and displayed live?
But where are the results displayed? What do I have to add?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.1 year, 3 months ago #1085111
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.