1 week, 4 days ago #1070557
I finally could manage creating the menu and uploading all information inside my domain mikalos.com as it comes live tomorrow!.
I run into these issue in the last minute:
1. The Post a job buttons (there are two of them in the home) do not function properly I run a test as an outside customer and after I had posted the free job, it offered me to upgrade my purchase, and when I clicked to do so, the page which included packages showed an error; Maybe I deleted it, and I do not know how to create that particular page; I think I have managed pretty well with the others, or is the page there and I can not see it?
2. About the packages page as well; I could not find where to translate the features in full. I mean the complete phrase; some of he translation took place when I created the fields: You see, in English when we say no, linguistically we say no and add another no e.g. Would you like to have some hot cocoa? The person can answer No, not at the moment thank yo! No, not is a double negation. In Spanish there is no doble negation.
I need to leave in those job packages only the cross icon meaning NOT included, not to repeat the rest of the information which is also negative, I have included a screenshot to show you what I mean.
Anyway, I do not know, in the case that I need to run a translation where do I do it?
3. I only want recruiters to see the resumes packages, but I can not find how can I do that with the menu options, can that be done?
4. As when the registration happens for either the recruiter or the candidate the privacy page link does not show; the agreement phrase but without link, What do I have to do to link it?
5. Is there any cookies warning? where do I activate it?
6. I created two contact forms, one inside as part of the email plugin which has worked well; the other in a page to publish it as part of the menu items. How can I translate that page?
Thank you, I will be pending in rea time of your response in case you request a question from me.
Thank you.1 week, 1 day ago #1070661
Tracy BuiNooThemeTopics: 0
Thanks for contacting us.
We are so sorry for the late response because we had a weekend so we cannot help you during that time.
For your question:
1- What kind of an error did you meet? In case, we also got access to your website then tried to post a new job. However, we haven't met any issue. If possible, please give us an image which describes it.
2- You can use Loco Translate plugin to translate job package texts as your desired.
In addition, please see this guide to learn more about how to translate theme using Loco Translate plugin:
3- We are so sorry but we don't support this function. Currently, employer and candidate also see job package and resume page. However, the employer can buy Job package and the Candidate can buy resume package. This is our logic.
4- Currently, we supported a notification email when a user registers Jobmonster's website. In case, you can go to JM Jobmonster > Settings > Member > check on Require Email Confirmation checkbox.
Please check it, then describe your question clearly if you get another point.
5- No, we don't have any cookies warning.
6- You can use Loco Translate plugin then translate the text of Contact Form plugin.
Please check, then feedback us.
NooTheme1 hour, 42 minutes ago #1071128
Posts: 17This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.