4 years, 10 months ago #1067454
1. How can I edit the search fields and order of these search fields on Jobs page?
I want to have the same fields that I already defined here in the form: https://pracbazaa.trojmiasto.us/
2. How can I edit the <title> of https://pracbazaa.trojmiasto.us/jobs/ page?
3. I cannot access Theme options > General Options using a child theme. How can I solve that?4 years, 10 months ago #1067455This reply has been marked as private.4 years, 10 months ago #1067456
I'd also need to add a sidebar to filter the search results on that page like here: http://wp.nootheme.com/jobmonster/jobs/
How can I do that?4 years, 10 months ago #1067498
Thanks for contacting us.
1- Currently, Jobmonster only supports the search form in Job Listing page as you can see. It is built by the source code not the shortcode as the Advanced Search on Homepage. That's the reason why you cannot make it look like the Homepage.
2- We don't sure about your question. What title do you want to focus? If the slug, you cannot edit it because it is the default of theme.
3- Currently, we only use Customizer to see all configuration of Jobmonster theme. In this case, we also access your website to check this issue but unsuccessfully. Please tell us the purpose which you need to access Theme Option?
4- Please go to Customizer > Job &Company > Job List Sidebar to choose Job Sidebar. Also see this image: https://prnt.sc/mavaz2
You can check, then feedback us
NooTheme4 years, 10 months ago #1067544
Thanks for an answer
1. How can I maintain the current HP search form on the /search page?
Which file should I update in the child theme? Is it possible from your perspective?
2. I solved it - never mind 🙂
3. I want to have the ability to customize it as I would do with a parent theme
4. Thanks!4 years, 10 months ago #1067589
Thanks for your feedback.
1- We aren't sure why you need to maintain search form in job search? Can you explain it clearly?
Because this is a feature of Jobmonster theme so it doesn't lose when you update the newest version of our theme so we don't know why you need to maintain it.
3- As we told above, we don't support Theme Options. Therefore, if you have any customization code, you can add to Customizer > Custom Code.
Please check, then feedback us if you get another point.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.