1 week, 5 days ago #1205614
Firstly I don't like this theme. Because this theme is not working properly for the job posting websites. On the advertising page, they mentioned well optimized and totally job-friendly but it's not fulfilling my requirement.
1. There is no job posting structure data.
2. make my website slower.
3. Yes, looks and design are good but overall it's not SEO optimized.
Even after installing this theme, my website traffic are decreasing rapidly... Also, very bad customer support.
Hardly I have been using this theme 2 days but I just want to remove this now.. So, please give my money back...
Thank you1 week, 4 days ago #1205659This reply has been marked as private.1 week ago #12058081 week ago #12058115 days, 23 hours ago #1205858
Dear, please kindly send for me admin account your site via private reply, i will check details problem on your site to help you.
Best regards.5 days, 22 hours ago #12058695 days, 22 hours ago #12058704 days ago #1205940
1. That problem because your site is missing google map settings, i have go to 'Jobmonster -> Settings -> Location' and add google map setting 'Starting Point Latitude, Starting Point Longitude, Default Zoom Level' Now it's working.
2. If you want use custom apply job url, please go to admin menu 'Jobmonster -> Settings -> Job Application' and change setting 'Enable custom application link' to 'Yes, on both dashboard and frontend' Then go to edit job, you will see 'Custom Application link' to add custom apply link for job.
3. I have check your site, i see that problem because conflict with datetime picker in Rank Math SEO plugin, You can deactivate Rank Math SEO plugin and check again.
I see when edit Job not have date field of Rank Math SEO plugin but it always load datetime picker plugin and it conflict with datetime picker use in Jobmonster theme.
To resolve your problem you can contact with Rank Math SEO plugin author help you to load datetime picker if have date time setting of plugin or you can switch to other SEO plugin example Yoast SEO plugin.
Best regards.3 days, 14 hours ago #12059752 days, 23 hours ago #1206010
Dear, in current version not support hide blog featured image, we're will add support it in next update version.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.