9 months, 2 weeks ago #1083327
- Alert button: You go to shortcode Job/Resume Alert and edit it
- Sorry, the resume category will not have these options.
- Menu Footer: I added some CSS lines, you can reload your site and check again.
tb.9 months, 2 weeks ago #1083404
Can you help me understand how to configure Job packages, memberships and payment gateways which are available with Jobmoster theme? Any document/website/video available which tells the detail setup process and usage. It would help me understand what features are available and for which feature I need additional plugin.
I am looking for membership and payment plugin so that I can show partial contents to free users and to access complete content, they need to make payment! Is this feature already implemented in theme or I would need additional plugin?Can you suggest some good plugins (free if available)
Thanks9 months, 2 weeks ago #1083421
- Enabe Job Package, Resume Package:
A few notes on how the package works on Jobmonster:
- Job Package: Applies to users with "Employer" (Company) permission.
- Resume Package: Applies to users with "Candidate" permission.
These packages are used when Employer wants to post a job or Candidate wants to post a resume on the website, (they will have to buy the corresponding package)
*** Create a Job package: You go to Product -> Product type "Job Package"
I will explain a few additional options in the Package that you will see in Settings:
When you enable the packages for these 2 options, there will be 2 options integrated into the Job Package:
Note: It is an additional option and cannot be separated from the main package.9 months, 1 week ago #1083458
How to add text (to skip given field) while asking candidate to fill form?
Something similar can be done while asking candidate to upload image ie. recommended size option.9 months, 1 week ago #1083460
I want to disable my welcome page from logged in users but it must be shown to new/non-login users. How can I do that?9 months, 1 week ago #1083469
For candidate, while filling application form, it mentions questions again in text box which is supposed to be filled by candidates, as shown in screenshot. How can I remove this unwanted text or shorten this atleast so that it fits properly in the box?
Thanks9 months, 1 week ago #1083471
Another screenshot of same problem9 months, 1 week ago #1083473
In same job application form which is filled by candidates, it asks to upload resume twice.
Why can't it select the existing or already uploaded resume from profile. If it does not find resume in the candidates profile, then only it should ask to upload resume. Or it may give option to upload latest resume.
Every time I want to apply for any job, I have to upload new resume to apply even if my resume is already available. Please check and correct this
Thanks9 months, 1 week ago #1083486
You can enable/disable these 2 options here:9 months, 1 week ago #1083487
Thank you for this reply.I will check it soon.
Please reply to my other questions also which are posted before my last question.9 months, 1 week ago #1083504
Sorry, Jobmonster does not currently have the check function you mentioned above.
You can use this option to force users to upload or not:9 months, 1 week ago #1083507
Please check job application page, where user is supposed to fill hia details.why question is again written in text box? Can we remove it since question is going out of text box and it looks ugly.
Refer #1083471 & #1083473 posts for screenshots9 months, 1 week ago #1083521
Please send me a link for the above issue.9 months, 1 week ago #1083558
2) For candidate, while filling application form, it mentions questions again in text box which is supposed to be filled by candidates, as shown in screenshot. How can I remove this unwanted text or shorten this atleast so that it fits properly in the box?9 months, 1 week ago #1083559
please find attached screenshot
Thanks9 months, 1 week ago #10835789 months, 1 week ago #1083581
"Post a Resume" form also have similar problem where text is moving pout of box just similar to job application form. Can you please check
Thanks9 months, 1 week ago #1083583
Relevant Screenshot for "Post a resume" form9 months, 1 week ago #1083628
I am still waiting for the response 🙂9 months ago #1083648
How can I see the job post date in featured job and latest job so that my viewers can see exactly when job was posted and how latest is displayed job! I want to see job post date just below job title followed by job details.
Pleas check9 months ago #1083721
Post Resume- I checked it and it is working fine.
job post date - go to customize / job list / select show view "Publish date".9 months ago #1083755
I have 2 questions
1. Can I approve member portal access after his signup? I don't want candidate to access portal just after signup without verification. Is it possible?
2. How can I remove resume details available in form which comes from "Post a Resume" button. Snapshot attached8 months, 4 weeks ago #1083774
How can I add more field in Registration form. I have WP-members plugin but it is not reflecting fields I have selected in that. Is their any other way? I wanted to add contact details and address field in registration form. Snapshot attached
Thank you8 months, 3 weeks ago #1083839
I have created 3 pages for 2 user types.
1. Welcome page for any random user who have not logged in.
2. About page as default page for employer
3. Home page as default page for candidate.
Right now, when I log in as employer, it somehow shows "Welcome" as default page on "genuinehires.com" but it should be showing "About" page. Welcome page must be hidden for employer.
Please check it and correct.8 months, 3 weeks ago #1083840
1. Why all the employer details are shown to candidates with every job? There may be some details which could be shown but all details are not for candidates but admin. How can I hide employer details from candidate while displaying job?
2. How can I remove job details (which is written in text format) in job application form?I want to disable that field or keep it empty.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.