10 months, 3 weeks ago #1209880
I have changed the logo through customise part of the Hermosa page, changing it with dimensions and is always too big, even when I have resize few times. Where I can better manipulate with this part?
Other things are translations of the buttons, where I can change the buttons of classes, class detail page, class information,... On the page of trainer profile is also one introductory text which I can not find inside of trainer profile.10 months, 3 weeks ago #1209947
Dear, Please kindly send for me admin account and your problem URL via private reply, i will check details to help you.
Best regards.10 months, 3 weeks ago #120997310 months, 2 weeks ago #1210055This reply has been marked as private.10 months, 2 weeks ago #121012510 months, 2 weeks ago #1210183
Dear, You can use Loco plugin to translate text 'Learn More' in theme.
Best regards.10 months, 2 weeks ago #1210267
Posts: 5This reply has been marked as private.10 months, 1 week ago #1210363
Dear, Please kindly read more Loco guide in HERE.
Best regards.10 months, 1 week ago #121039710 months, 1 week ago #121039910 months, 1 week ago #121040310 months, 1 week ago #121040610 months, 1 week ago #1210487
1. Please delete Hermosa Core plugin old version on your site then go to admin menu 'Appearance -> Install Plugins' and install/activate Hermosa Core plugin again to get latest version 1.4.5
2. After update Hermosa Core plugin to latest version, Please go to admin menu 'Classes -> Trainers' and edit trainer you will see 'Welcome Text' field to edit text 'Hello, I'm..' on single trainer page.
3. the 'Learn More' on home page is use shortcode of Hermosa Core plugin, You can translate it via translate Hermosa Core plugin with text domain 'noo-hermosa-core'
4. I check your site on Safari and not see logo problem like your image, it's work like attachment, please clear cache of Safari and check again And you can go to 'Customizer -> Header -> Logo' and change Logo hide setting to small.
Best regards.10 months, 1 week ago #121055810 months ago #121075910 months ago #1210781
Dear, I have use Loco plugin to translate it in Hermosa Core plugin (see attachment) Please check your site again.
Best regards.10 months ago #121080010 months ago #1210828
Dear. I don't understand what you want manipulate with class on home page. Please give for me details what you want ?9 months, 3 weeks ago #12110169 months, 3 weeks ago #1211073
Dear, I check again, i see you can switch to use 'Noo Class shortcode' of Noo Timetable (see attachment) to display next date in class.
Best regards.9 months, 3 weeks ago #12111039 months, 2 weeks ago #1211136This reply has been marked as private.9 months, 2 weeks ago #12111629 months, 2 weeks ago #1211170
- Sorry, the Noo Class shortcode of Noo Timetable plugin and Class archive list not support setting to show only 'Next date time'
- English langauge: Because that is shortcode of Noo Timetable plugin, so you need create translate version for Noo timetable plugin.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.