2 weeks ago #1211963
I created a job board for the a client using the Job Monster plugin.
The administrator for site has setup employers account and posted jobs in the backend of the WordPress site because they are managing the applications on behalf of clients. I have three questions:
1. When a candidate clicks apply on roles that have been setup by the administrator in the backend of the site, where do the applications go? The administrator is not receiving email notifications to the administrator email inbox, so doesn't know to check the backend for applications.
2. As the employer accounts are setup in the backend, is there a way to a view the employer dashboard?
3. Can you hyperlink the 'apply for this job' to the employer's website?
Can you urgently answer these questions.
Thank you!2 weeks ago #1211964This reply has been marked as private.1 week, 6 days ago #1211968
I really need and urgent response to my above message.
Please could you respond as soon as possible.
Thank you.1 week, 5 days ago #1211979
Can someone please response to my above messages?
Thank you1 week, 4 days ago #1211996
Sorry for delay reply.
1. When Candidate apply the job, Jobmonster will send email for Job's Company (not send for administrator) and Adminstrator can see applications list on admin menu 'Job Applications'
2. No, You need login with Employer account was created to see dashboard.
3. The Jobmonster is support setting 'Custom Application Link' allow Company add custom URL for Candidate apply job.
Best regards.1 week ago #1212017
Thank you from coming back to me.
I have added the custom field to add a application link and an email link too.
I still don't understand about the employer accounts that have been set up by administrator in the back end.
To explain further, the administrator has created companies (employers) in the back end of WordPress. Then created new job roles for these companies in the back end also. These companies have been created without a user details (contact name, email address etc.)
Without the user details - email address, we don't received email notifications that candidates have applied for the role. How do we fix this, so we receive email notifications?
What is Secret Key and ID?
Thank you!6 days, 23 hours ago #1212039
Posts: 3544This reply has been marked as private.4 days, 14 hours ago #1212080
Thank you for your help.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.