Tagged: Event Schedule results & colors
3 weeks, 6 days ago #1211869
my event schedule only show 1 result in safari and repeated event doesn't work as well while I can see it in Google chrome but also there is something wrong with the colors in Chrome as you can see in the attachement
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.3 weeks, 3 days ago #1211887
Excuse me I have some issues :
1-The date is not hidden in the mobile.
2-The event is not sorted in the correct order list view you can find an event from 7 to 8 then an event from 6 to 7 then from 8 to 9 + it is all upside down. check this link on the mobile (https://dzoneeg.com/Gabr/name-item/sbc-channel-3/)
3-Regarding the table grid view I need to make the grid start with Sunday not Monday.
4-what if I need to add filter for the events?
5- is there any chance to add another column for local time ? (attached view)
Thanks alot for your time time and cooperation
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 weeks, 4 days ago #1211935
Dear, If your site still use Noo Timetable old version. Please kindly update Noo Timetable plugin on your site to latest version 2.1.2
1. Please edit your Schedule shortcode and change setting 'Show Date' in 'Design tab' to 'Yes'
2. I don't understand this problem. Please kindly give me more details with screenshot and send for me admin account your site via private reply, I need check details shortcode setting to help you.
3. If you want do it, Please go to admin menu 'Settings->General' and change setting Week Starts On to 'Sunday'
4. Sorry, The Noo Timetable not support add custom filter.
5. Sorry, the plugin not support you to do it.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.