1 month, 1 week ago #1207834
I'm trying to get the employer dashboard to show the jobs they have added in their account, along with applications and some other data. However, it seems to just be showing blog posts when they log in.
Please watch this video as it explains my issue in more detail:
H1 month, 1 week ago #1207842
Dear, Maybe your site don't have 'Member page' setting, Please go to admin menu 'Jobmonster -> Quick setup' and check 'Required Pages' settings.
Best regards.1 month, 1 week ago #1207854This reply has been marked as private.1 month, 1 week ago #1207863
Dear, i think that problem you use Member page as Home page, please change Home page to use other page and check again.
Best regards.1 month, 1 week ago #1207868
amazing - thank you so much, that has solved the issue.
How can I hide / turn the options scored out on the dashboard? I need to simplify this for my client as they will not need to use these features.
Also, how can I disable the 'email candidate' option as I need to keep the email addresses confidential on the front end dashboard (this is for a recruitment agency. They will be giving access to the front end dashboard to their clients to see applicaitons on their jobs, but they don't want employers to contact the candidates directly)
H1 month ago #1207897
Just wondering if you had any info on the latest message? Looking to wrap this project up this week if possible
H1 month ago #1207906
1. Please go to admin menu 'Jobmonster -> Settings -> Member menu' and select menu you want display.
2. Please kindly give for me details page with problem of 'email candidate' I will check to help you.
Best regards.1 month ago #1207931
Thank you, issue 1 is resolved.
2) Please view this: https://www.loom.com/share/0726fa4e930544d2b74be2aa1752a565 as it will explain my issue better1 month ago #1207932
Sorry to double message, I have spent some time getting together the three things I am stuck on. If you could help that would be awesome - think we are almost there with completing this project!
1 - Show me how to hide the email candidate button
2 - Show me how to enable the shortlist button to shortlist candidates
3 - Show me how to assign custom fields to specific jobs (example, I make a custom field of 'what is your favourite colour' and assign it to just one job...but not the rest)
H1 month ago #1207956
1. To hide email action on Employer Job Applications, please install and switch your site to use Jobmonster Child Theme, then add custom code in file functions.php of Jobmonster Child theme.
2. Shortlist button: The shortlist button not show in Resumes list on your site ? Please go to admin menu 'Jobmonster -> Settings -> Action Control' and check setting 'Who can Shortlist Resume?'
3. I don't understand your problem with Custom Fields? You mean, you want create custom fields for special job (not for all jobs) If right, sorry, the Jobmonster not support you to do it. The Jobs custom fields with apply for all jobs.
Best regards.1 month ago #1208015
Thanks for point 1 + 2.
Point 3 - yes that is correct. Is there a way you could suggest to do this?
H1 month ago #1208016
In regards to point 2)
H1 month ago #1208019
To elaborate on point 3 as I am not sure if you have understood:1 month ago #1208036
2. The Shortlist button will show on resumes list like attachment.
3. Mean, You want add custom fields for Apply Job form ? Please kindly give for me what is form you want add ? i will check to help you.
Best regards.1 month ago #1208039
Dear, I check again, i see if you want add fields for Apply job form, please go to admin menu 'Jobmonster-> Custom fields' and add fields for 'Application'
Best regards.1 month ago #1208059
Thanks - none of the fields in here correspond to what is on the job application. Also adding in new fields here they just disappear after clicking 'save'
H4 weeks ago #1208106
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.