Tagged: email me alert
9 months ago #1081041
1. Email me jobs like this alert button not works. when clicked, it just popups but no way to access or even couldnt close it. needed to refresh the page. same happened on your demo site go here and click email me... - https://wp.nootheme.com/fitsica/?s=gym&post_type=noo_job
I used chrome browser. pic attached
2. I need to mention my custom smtp server id for mail service. no option to enter that. how to make it work?
3. and on customizations, I saw mailchimp. but I don't use mailchimp I use another one, How to connect it?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.9 months ago #1081076
Thank for contacting us.
1. We will fix the problem immediately.Please wait!
2. Please follow this documentation for more details: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/
3. You can use another plugin and see if it is supported in WordPress.
Please check, then feedback us.
Thank you very much!
NooTheme9 months ago #1081158
Posts: 3This reply has been marked as private.9 months ago #1081167
1.Please send us the admin account and FTP account (Private). We will fix that for you.
4.You can find job alert or resume alert information in Dashboard-> Job / Job Alert or Resume / Resume Alert. You can see the list of alerts and information posted. Sorry, we do not currently offer the function to export alert creator emails. You can go to the database to execute the query to get it.
5.Currently our theme does not have the featured to customize email templates. We will update it in the new version
6.These are the custom settings you can change in your alert form. It will appear in the alert popup and use it to filter the jobs that users want to be notified of.
7.It is only used when you are not using the 3rd plugin to send emails. On your site using WP Mail SMTP, you don't need to care about it.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.