1 week, 3 days ago #1205734
Hi how do i enable breadcrumbs on my site?1 week, 2 days ago #1205736
Also how do you enable to a ‘sort by’ option on the job listing page?
for example sort by newest job or job type etc1 week, 1 day ago #1205795
Hi any update on this?1 week ago #1205816
Sorry, the Jobmonster not support Breadcrumbs and Job sorting on archive page.
Best regards.5 days, 1 hour ago #12058944 days, 23 hours ago #1205897
3. Change job keyword placeholder from ‘Enter keyword’ to ‘Enter Job Title’ in the job listing page.
4. You can only search for jobs by clicking Search button on the page when using the job search tool - but does not work if you hit the enter button on your phone?
5. Add a ‘x’ next to the location or categories that the user selected so they can easily remove it instead of scrolling through the list to locate and then uncheck the item.3 days, 16 hours ago #1205965
Dear, please kindly send for me admin account your site and your site URL via private reply, i will check details problem on your site to help you.
Best regards.3 days, 13 hours ago #12059763 days ago #1205997
kindly please take a look at this as soon as
thanks3 days ago #1205998
I would also like to remove "The same as company location" checkbox (post a job) so it automatically show the location list.2 days, 22 hours ago #1206011
1. I see the full adress autocomplete still working (see attachment), that problem because you need save Company Profile before post a Job
2.You can't post job because you not Update company profile.
3. You can change text via use Loco plugin to translate theme.
4. I check your site on mobile i see the Search Now button still working, please check again and give for me more details your problem. i wil check to help you.
5. The Jobmonster use Boostraps Select Js plugin and it not support add remove button in selected list.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 days ago #12060741 day, 19 hours ago #1206084
2. That problem because your site setting Job limit is 5, please go to 'Jobmonster -> Settings -> Job' and check setting 'Job Limit' .If you posted 5 jobs then delete a job you still can't add more job. Avoid users delete old job to post new job,
3. I still see it, please see attachment.
4. Please send for me page problem URL, i will check again to help you.
6. That problem because your facebook app setting, please check again.
7. I don't understand your problem, please kindly give for me more details.
8. That because the Google Map will calc center with all markers on your site. I see your site include job in UK and New York
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.1 day ago #1206106
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.