1 month, 3 weeks ago #1209667
Please can I get some help?
I installed the Jobmonster theme as instructed by the YouTube video tutorial.
I go to Jobmonster/settings/jobs and the default job content has not populated. This is also the same for default resume content. The is not showing either.1 month, 2 weeks ago #1209689
Dear, Please kindly send for me admin account and your site URL via private reply, i will check details to help you.
best regards.1 month, 2 weeks ago #1209697This reply has been marked as private.1 month, 2 weeks ago #1209700This reply has been marked as private.1 month, 2 weeks ago #1209716
I have figured out how to add the side bar using the widget menu.
How please could you let me know how to do the following:
1. Display less of the long list of packages? (I want all the items, just not to show the long list and make all 5 packages show on one row and not two rows)
2. Why the post a job package appear in the resume package when they are categorised differently?
3. How do I add the candidate menu in the footer? (How to I get the links for the widget menu when I'm logged in as a admin user)
Please can you come back to me urgently.
Many thanks1 month, 2 weeks ago #1209747
1. In current version, the Jobmobster not support you to show less features list, it will display all features list you select on package. We're will add support it in next update version.
I have go to edit your package page and add shortcode attributte 'columns=5' to display packages list on your site with 5 columns, please check your site again,
2. I have add Resume packages shortcode in resumes package page on your site with WPBakery page builder.
3, If you want show admin bar, please go to edit your profile and check to profile setting ' Show Toolbar when viewing site '
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.