6 months, 1 week ago #1079876
I followed the instructions on how to update the Trainer header but I still need the 'Trainer:' areas changed to 'Instructors:' see screenshot attached. Also, there's a random sidebar on these pages that I can't seem to get rid of that has Class Information with a checkmark Days under it. It's not listed in the widgets under sidebar and there's nothing there but it's still popping up under all Class Details.
Also, is there a way I can switch the order of the Class Description in the rollover to not have the instructors first, but the actual class description? And then just have the listing of the instructors at the bottom of the page rather than the entire bio - or just a snippet of the bio to take them to the bio page?
Jennifer6 months ago #1079909
I'm sorry, I attached the wrong screenshot...6 months ago #1079983
Is anyone available to help me? Trying to wrap up this site for a client but I need these final details resolved.
Jennifer6 months ago #1079984
At the very least - if the order of the items on the rollovers can't be switched, is there CSS to remove the sidebar that says 'Class Descriptions' ? I don't see any other way to remove it...
Jenn6 months ago #1079985
sorry, class information sidebar I meant5 months, 3 weeks ago #1080188
Thanks for getting back to us.
We are really sorry for the late response because we were so busy already.
1. You can add these lines to Custom CSS or the style.css of Child Theme:
- Install and activate the plugin Loco Translate
- Then from your Dashboard Go to Loco Translate > Theme > noo yogi
- Click the “+ New language” button http://prntscr.com/pjcssy
- On next screen all the “English text strings” that are inside the theme will be listed. Select text string from the “Source Text” list and then Add your translated text in the textarea below. http://prntscr.com/pjcuhp.
- Click the Save button
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.