1 month, 1 week ago #1210090
When trying to create a new page i'm being redirrected to error 404 page: https://trend-jobs.ro/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=page&classic-editor=1
What could be the problem?
Second: I don't where to translate some elemenets in job or resume packs. On homepage (trend-jobs.ro) I have Pachete postare anunturi angajari and some elements are not translated, because I cannot find it. It's all elements in english (1 Day, Refresh job, Job displayed for 1 day, 2 Months)
Also, when I try to translate some fields (ex: Job displayed for 60 days) they dissaper from the page and all I can see is the tick.1 month, 1 week ago #1210094
Dear, Please kindly send for me admin account and your site URL via private reply,i will check details problem on your site to help you.
Best regards.1 month, 1 week ago #12101101 month, 1 week ago #12101661 month, 1 week ago #1210181
Chould you please try again? I made the account administrator.
Thanks.1 month, 1 week ago #1210207
1. I have check your site and create new page 'A Check create page' and i see it still working, please check your site again.
2. I have go to Loco translate on your site and click 'Sync' to update language in Jobmonster theme now you can search and translate 'Refresh job'
Note: Please save your translate to WP language folder (see attachment) If you save in theme folder, it will lose when you update theme.
Best regards.1 month, 1 week ago #1210223
Thank you for your help. I see there is another problem.
1. I translated Job displayed for %s day, but now it doesn't show in my pack box on homepage. It's just the tick and an empty space. Please see attachement.
Regarding the page, as I can see sometimes 404 error page appears, sometimes 500 error, sometimes it works fine.1 month ago #1210342
1. That problem because missing translate for 'Other'
Note: Please move your translate file to WordPress language folder, because if you save translate file in theme folder,i will lose when update theme.
Best regards.2 weeks, 6 days ago #1210868
1. Problems translating
I translated more words but they don't show on site. For example: Navigheaza (Browse) - i did translate it as Incarca and you cannot find it in loco translate, but it's on site: https://trend-jobs.ro/member/company-profile/
The same with many other words and general texts.
2. Jobs that are not in the specific folder
All jobs created should be found in https://trend-jobs.ro/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=noo_job, but there are a few old jobs that are not here but are on site. Examples: https://trend-jobs.ro/jobs/graphic-designer, https://trend-jobs.ro/jobs/product-software-engineer/
3. I didn't understand the answear above, about missing translate for 'Other' for no showing some elements in packs (I translated Job displayed for %s day, but now it doesn't show in my pack box on homepage. It's just the tick and an empty space.)
Thanks.2 weeks, 5 days ago #1210887
Regarding the previous comment, point 1 is solved. We need answears just for 2 and 3. Thank you.2 weeks, 5 days ago #1210888
Dear, Please kindly send for me admin account your site via private reply, I need check details to help you.
Best regards.2 weeks, 5 days ago #12109042 weeks, 2 days ago #12109681 week, 3 days ago #12111331 week, 2 days ago #12111495 days, 18 hours ago #12112354 days, 16 hours ago #1211285
1. Regarding the reply above, I think there is a problem with accesing the translation for Front End PM plugin
and this is why the message above isn't showing.4 days ago #1211310
Dear, I login to your site and check translate of Front End PM plugin. Then click 'Sync' to load langauge of plugin. Now, please check translate version of plugin again (see attachment)
best regards.3 days, 20 hours ago #1211318
Thank you for your help, it works.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.