2 years, 2 months ago #1074640
I just bought your theme and am very happy with it! However, I am extremely new to website creation, so I have some questions. I have viewed your 2.5-hr YouTube tutorial, read the manual, and read hundreds of forum questions and comments, but I fear that I still have some questions for you as I customize my site, which is currently in "staging" mode and is utilizing content from my current website that I started in September 2018.
1. How can I get my blog pictures to show up on the home page? (They show up on the individual posts.)
2. I changed the theme colors to purple, but the bold text in my blog posts AND pages are still yellow. How may I change the bold text to purple #b652c4 throughout my website (not just blogs)?
Thank you kindly,
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 years, 2 months ago #1074665
Thanks for contacting us.
1- Please make sure that you have added an image to Featured Image in your post. Because it will be displayed on Recent News shortcode of Homepage.
2- You can change your website to your desired color, then provide us with your website's URL and admin account privately via checking Set as private reply checkbox, we will try to add a Custom CSS segment to help you stay yellow color on the blog page.
NooTheme2 years, 2 months ago #10747042 years, 2 months ago #1074718
Further to the above e-mail, and just in case you ask, here are my preferences:
- Bold text: same color as the text it is included in (usually black).
- Hyperlinks: if they could show up as the purple (#b652c4) of my theme throughout the entire website, that would be great.
Kasia2 years, 2 months ago #10747252 years, 2 months ago #1074735
I'm so very sorry for all the e-mails, but I've been playing around with my site and found another issue that I'd like resolved. Also - it may possibly solve the tiny logo issue, but I'm not sure 🙂
In the Search Jobs and Search Resumes pages, I have 2 searches.
1. One is in the header (Search Resume Now, Search Job Now), and it looks very busy up there. I looked everywhere to delete this. Could you please tell me how I may delete?
2. Advanced search widget on the left-hand side of each page. I want this only.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.2 years, 2 months ago #1074768
Thanks for your feedback.
We got accessed to your admin account but we experienced this issue:https://prnt.sc/ns82pr
It seems that your site installed Wordfence plugin. don't you?
Please check it, then feedback us.
NooTheme2 years, 2 months ago #1074796
Thank you for your response, and sorry for the trouble. I had WordFence installed on my previous website, so I'll deactivate it so you may access the site for the above questions.
Kasia2 years, 2 months ago #10748102 years, 2 months ago #1074941
Thanks for your feedback.
We are so sorry for the late response because we had trouble with our forum system and we have just fixed it on Saturday.
For your question:
We tried to use 2 admin accounts but they aren't correct. After that, they tried to study your attached image and found out the issue for you:
1- You can go to Customizer > Job & Company > Job List > Show Search Form: On/ Off to enable/ disable search on job page. Similarly, go to Customizer > Resume > Resume List > Show Resume Search Form option to do.
2- You can go to Appearance > Widgets > Job Sidebar and Resume Sidebar position to find search widget. You absolutely remove or configure it successfully.
NooTheme2 years, 2 months ago #1075097
Thank you for your response, which answered one of my questions. Below please find a summary of my other questions (login information coming next):
1) How may I change the BOLD text to show up in the same color as the body (usually black color)? Here are examples of where it's turned yellow for some reason: employers, employees, some blogs (like this one).
2) How may I change the URL LINKS to show up in purple (#b652c4)? Currently, they don't show up as anything, so it's very hard to see that they are links. I made some words bold (only for you!) as examples: e-mail address at bottom here, 5 links inside the purple box here (and 2 are white and 3 are yellow?), 4 links here, 1 link inside this blog article and this one. There are many other blog posts that have the same problem. Also, there are 6 links here that I did not make bold so you can see what I mean.
3) Can my logo on my homepage be bigger?
Kasia2 years, 2 months ago #10750982 years, 2 months ago #1075190
1. With the strong text color, because we have the CSS to set the color for b tag. If you want to change that color, you can use the custom CSS below:2. With the a link, you can use the custom CSS}3. With the logo size, because it also depends on your navigation height. You can increase the height of navigation, then change the logo size.We have helped you do that custom.Please check it again.Thanks.2 years, 1 month ago #1075353
PERFECT! Thank you!2 years, 1 month ago #1075378This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.