Here is list of plugins that will come together with our theme when you activated it. You are recommended to install and activate these plugins based on your own need:
- Woo Commerce: It is an e-commerce plugin which is free and very popular. You will need this plugin if you plan to create membership package or online shop.
- Visual Composer: The popular drag and drop page builder plugin with intuitive interface to build your content at ease. Save another $33 for this plugin with Yogi.
- Contact Form 7: Yogi is fully compatible with Contact Form 7, the free form plugin recommended to create a nice form for your site.
- Revolution Slider: Create a responsive or full-width slider with must-see effects.
Please refer to this link to learn more about these plugin:
After installation Yogi theme, you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins. Follow the steps to install and activate each plugin:
Click Begin installing plugins → Install Required Plugins item appears→ you choose Install in the left box → tick Plugin to install all plugins→ click Apply to complete installing.
However, after installing plugins, you will have to carry out one further step called activating plugins.
Click Return to Required Plugins Installer→ Install Required Plugins item appears again → click Activate in the left box→ click Plugin then click Apply to complete activating.
If you want to install another WordPress plugin that doesn’t include in our theme. Please following these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to Plugins–> Add New.
- Step 2: Under Search, type in the name of WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in the search form or click a tag link below the search form.
- Step 3: Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin
Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- Step 4: You will see the popup window that will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- Step 5: If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Step 6: Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- Step 7: If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions