How to install Yogi via FTP
- Step 1: Login into your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Step 2: Unzip the noo-yogi.zip file and ONLY use the extracted Yogi theme folder.
- Step 3: Upload the extracted Yogi Theme folder into wp-content–> themes
- Step 4: Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance–>Themes and clicking the Activate
- Step 5: Then you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins Woocommerce, Visual Composer, Contact Form 7, Revolution Slider. Follow the steps to install and activate each plugin.