In this section, you can enter your class information detail, including some options below:
- Open date: Date when the class is opened. In this option you can select date on calendar.
- Open Time: Time when the class is open. You can choose from dropdown timeline with 15 minutes block.
- Close Time: Similar to Open Time option, you can choose time class closed from dropdown timeline.
- Select Trainer: Choose trainer of the class from dropdown trainer list.
- Address: Enter address of class here.
- Number of Weeks: Enter the integer of weeks
- Number Days: This option allows you to choose the days class is opened during a You can choose multiple days from Monday to Sunday (keep Ctrl or Command to select multiple days).
- Use Advanced Multi-time: if you do not tick this box then open time and close time of the class will be set as in two sections above, Open time and Close Time. However, when the box is checked, you will have an extra option called Advanced Multi-time. In this section, you carry out 2 steps: opt one of the days you select in Number Days then reset open time and close time of the class organized on that day. Besides, reset time in this section will be prioritized to use.
- Register Link: Use this option if you want to link the registration somewhere.