Widgets can be added to main sidebar and footer. To activate widgets, navigate to Appearance>Widgets, you will see number of available widgets. To activate a widget, drag it to a Sidebar, Colophon or Footer. You can also click on it to assign to Main Sidebar, Footer or Colophon. To remove them, just drag it back. If you want to remove a widget from sidebar or footer but keep its settings, drag it to Inactive Widgets. Below are location you can add widgets to:
- Main Sidebar: Main sidebar will be displayed when you choose Classic Site Layout and With Sidebar page template.
- Colophon: Colophon is a brief statement about your blog.
- Footer Column #i: Number of Footer Column #i here depends on the number of column you set in Customizer > Footer.
In addition to WordPress default widgets, there are 2 custom widgets of the theme:
- Noo Random Post Widget: to display posts randomly. You can add Title, select number of post displayed, show or hide post meta.
- Noo Instagram Widget: to link your blog with your Instagram account. Add title, Instagram username. Choose link image to Instagram image, profile, locally saved image or custom link. Select number of images shown up to 20 images, randomly or orderly. You also can add your Instagram images into Media Library.