Here is list of plugins that will come together with our theme when you activated it. You are recommended to install and activate these plugins base on your own need:
- Visual Composer: The popular drag and drop page builder plugin with intuitive interface to build your content at ease. Save another $33 for this plugin with Wemusic.
- Contact Form 7: Wemusic is fully compatible with Contact Form 7, the free form plugin recommended to create a nice form for your site.
- The Event Calendar: This plugin is a carefully crafted, extensible plugin that lets you easily share your events.
After installation Wemusic theme, you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins. Follow the steps to install and activate each plugin.
If you want to install another WordPress plugin that doesn’t include in our theme. Please following these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to Plugins => Add New.
- Step 2: Under Search, type in the name of WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in the search form or click a tag link below the search form.
- Step 3: Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- Step 4: You will see the popup window that will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- Step 5: If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Step 6: Click Proceedto continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
Step 7: If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.