How to assign a page as blog page
- Step 1: Navigate to Pages => Create New Page.
- Step 2: Enter a new name for your page, then find the Page Attributes box on right side.
- Step 3: Select the Default page template from dropdown list.
- Step 4: Click “Publish” to save the page
- Step 5: To set the page as your post page, navigate to Settings => Reading and select your blog page name for the Posts Page. All your posts will be automatically displayed on the page. You can set number of posts per page in Reading Settings, too.