- Custom Favicon: A favicon is a simple square image viewable in browsers for users to identify your website among many tabs. Ideally, it should be a 32×32 pixels or a 16×16 pixels. Most modern browsers can display a favicon in PNG format but older versions of Internet Explorer may not. To make sure your favicon be shown nicely, it is recommended to be in .ico format. Add your favicon in our customizer simply by clicking “Open Library” button in “Custom Favicon”, selecting your existing image or uploading new image.
- Back To Top Button: Back To Top Button will appear in the right bottom when user scroll down. Enable/Disable as your preference.
- Enable Page Heading: Page heading will appear in the header of site. When you enable this option you will have header background image on blog page, shop page, page…
- Enable Breadcrumbs: Breadcrumbs is a type of secondary navigation scheme that reveals the user’s location in a website. You can turn On/Off as your preference.
- MailChimp Setting: MailChimp is a web-based email marketing service. You need to enter MailChimp API key to connect to your account. If don’t know where to find Just click here to get your API.
Design & Layout
- Style Layout: This option will help you set Style & Layout for your site. We provide two layout styles, including : Boxed Layout and Fullwidth layout. With Boxed layout, you will have additional options for max site width background color or image setting.
- Color: This option allow you set the color for links and various elements for your site.
- Primary Color: you can change primary color by this options. There is table color which allows to select color you want or enter your color code on box.
You can customize your Typography settings here, Fulgor integrated all Google Fonts. See font preview at Google Fonts.
- Custom Font: Enable Custom Font to customize font, font size and other settings for heading and body text.
- Custom Font Color: Enable Custom Font Color to customize font color of heading and body.
- Headings: If checked on Transform to Uppercase, you will have heading which is uppercase type
- Body: You can change font size of body by selecting font size from dropdown list.
Customize your settings for your Heading including Navigation Bar (Logo and Navigation) and an optional Top Bar.
- Navigation Bar: Adjust settings for Navigation Bar. You also can customize some settings for the Toggle Button on Mobile in this section.
- NavBar Position: This option allows you to select type of displayed for NavBar, include Static Top and Fixed Top.
- Show Shopping Cart: If On, you will have notification for product is ordered which appears on the main menu.
- Show Wistlist: This option will help you to show Wistlist on main menu position.
- Show Search Box: If On, you will have search option on the main menu. With search feature you can search posts and products. If you only want to search product, you can tick on checkbox Only Search Product.
- Use Custom NavBar Font and Color: If On, you can change font, font size, link color and link hover color for header font.
- Logo: Upload your logo image and retina one (a larger image, with double the amount of pixels that your image will be displayed at). Enter your image height you want to display on navigation bar and we will do the calculation part for you to make it look great on all screen size.
- NavBar Alignment: Adjust height of navigation bar, space between links and size of mobile navigation button.
- Top Bar: Enable/Disable top bar. Top bar lays on top of your site, above Navigator Bar. It is suitable for placing contact information, social media link as well as login/registration button. Enable to control its layout and content.
- Top Bar Type: You can choose type of top bar, including Top Menu or Custom HTML Content. With Custom HTML content you need to enter your HTML you want on Custom HTML content box.
- Show Login/Register: If you turn On Login/Register, you have login/register button on your top bar.
Footer contains Footer Top, Widgetized area and Footer Buttom. This section describes all settings for Footer in your site.
- Enable Footer Top: Footer top located on footer widget, where you can place logo, quick link and social link as our demo. You can turn On/Off footer top for your site. If turn it On, you need to upload your logo for footer.
- Footer Menu: This option allows you to select Menu you want to display on Footer Top. Beside that, you can Show/ Hide Social Icons by checking Show Footer Social Icon box.
- Footer Column: Set the number of column shown in footer.
- Bottom Bar Content: Add content shown in bottom bar.
You can create widgets with various type of content to put in the footer. To create a widget, click Add a Widget.
Choose layout setting for your Post List.
- Blog layout: It can be full-width, right sidebar or left sidebar. If you choose layout with sidebar, select blog sidebar for your blog.
- Blog sidebar: Choose a sidebar for your blog pages, including Shortcodes, Main Sidebar, Shop Sidebar.
- Heading Title: Enter title for blog page here. Your title will be displayed in center of background image.
- Default Heading Image: You will have background image on header of blog page if you click “Select Image” button then choose your image.
- Show Post Meta: Check the box to show post meta of Blog page.
- Show Read more link: Check the box to show read more link.
- Post Layout: Choose Post layout same as blog layout by checking the boxes beside options or uncheck to choose another layout.
Enable Social Sharing: Enable/Disable Social Sharing. If enable, you enable visitor to share your post by Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest.
- Sharing Title: Enter sharing title and decide which social media your post can be shared.
This section provides some options which help you choose Layout and Headline Settings for your Shop Page.
- Shop Layout: You can choose different layout for Shop page, including Full-Width, With Right Sidebar or With Left Sidebar. If you choose layout with sidebar, select shop sidebar for your shop.
- Shop Heading: You can choose Heading Background of Shop page by clicking “Select Image” button and then enter title for Shop page.
- Shop Default View Style: There are 2 product display options: Grid &List which allow to view products in 2 different way.
- Products Per Page: You can set number of products displayed per page. Limited on 4 to 50 products.
Same as with Shop Layout you can choose Layout for Single Product. Beside that, you can enter number of Related Products Count
This option will help you input URLs of your social media profile. Inputting URL here means that corresponding social icon will be displayed when Social Icon is enabled on Top Bar and/ or Bottom Bar.
All themes from NooTheme share the same theme settings structure so you can export then import setting from one theme to another conveniently with our any problem.
- Import Settings: Click Upload button then choose a JSON file (.json) from your computer to import setting to this theme. All the settings will be loaded for preview here and will not be saved until you click button “Save and Publish”.
- Export Setting: Simply click Download button to export all your settings to a JSON file (.json). You then can use that file to restore theme settings to any theme of NooTheme.