Hermosa allows you to create an unlimited number of sidebar. Each page or post can come with a unique sidebar. To select a sidebar for post or page, make sure you set page template with sidebar. You may need to create several separate sidebars to use for different pages and posts. Follow these steps to generate a sidebar and add widgets to it
Step 1: Navigate to Appearance–> Sidebar Generator and click the Add New button, enter sidebar title then save. You can add as many sidebars as you need.
Step 2: Once you are done, you need to add Widgets to the sidebar you just created.
Step 3: Navigate to Appearance–> Widgets and find your sidebar on the right side.
Step 4: On the left hand side you will see all the widgets you can use, simply drag and drop the widget you want into your sidebar on the right hand site.
Step 5: Make sure you click Save to save the widgets added to your sidebar
You can add any widget and any number of widgets to your sidebar. All widgets are accessible from Appearance–>Widgets and easily dragged and dropped to your sidebar.
Step 1: Navigate to Appearance–> Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget section that they can be added. The left hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right hand side shows all different sections you can add widgets to.
Step 2: Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widgets section you want the right hand side.
Step 3: Don’t forget to click save changes after you customize any widget in sidebar.
The image above illustrates four sidebars that are Event Sidebar, Main Sidebar, Class Sidebar and Shop Sidebar.
This sidebar is shown on Event Detail Page. Drag the following widgets to this sidebar
• Noo Event Filter: Show box calendar, Show box search and Show box category
•Noo Event Info: Enter a title
• Noo Event Box Author: Enter a title
• Noo Event Box Map:
• Noo Event Slider: Title (Enter a title), Event Category (Select All categories or one of the categories in the drop-down list), Number of Posts to Show (The number of shown posts), Order By ( This option handles the order of events based on Recent First, Older First, Title Alphabet, Title Reversed Alphabet, Featured and Random)
This sidebar is displayed on Blog Page. Drag the following widgets to this sidebar:
• Search: Enter a title
• Categories: Title (Enter a title), Display as Drop-down (categories will be shown in a drop-down list)
• Tag Cloud: Title (Enter a title), Taxonomy (Choose a kind of taxonomy to show)
• Noo Recent Posts: Title (Enter a title), Number of Posts to Show (The number of shown Recent Posts on sidebar, Display Post Date (Check this box to show post date)
• RSS: Enter the RSS URL here, Give the feed a title, How many items would you like to display, Display item content, Display item author if av
This sidebar is shown on Shop Page:
• Woocommerce Product Search: Title (Enter a title)
• Woocommerce Price Filter: Title (Enter a title)
• Woocommerce Product Categories: Title (Enter a title), Order By (Select Name or Category Order), Show as drop-down, Show Product counts, Show hierarchy, Only show children of the current category, hide empty categories.
• Woocommerce Products: Title (Enter a title), Number of Products to Show (the number of shown products), Show (Select All products or a product category), Order By (Display order of products is based on Date, Price, Random and Sales), Order (select Ascending or Descending), Hide free products, Show hidden products
• Woocommerce Products Tags: Title (Enter a title)
This sidebar is shown on Classes Page
• Noo Popular Class: Title (Enter a title), Class Category (Choose All categories or a specific category), Order by (Display order of classes can be based on Default, Open Date, Recent First, Older First, , Number of classes to show, Display trainer (tick this box to show Trainer), Auto Play Slider (tick this box so that sliders can play automatically)
• Noo Recent Post: Title (Enter a title), Number of posts to show (the number of show Recent Classes), Display Post Date (Tick this box to show Post Date)