Step 2: Once you are done, you need to add Widgets to the sidebar you just created.
Step 3: Navigate to Appearance–> Widgets and find your sidebar on the right side.
Step 4: On the left hand side you will see all the widgets you can use, simply drag and drop the widget you want into your sidebar on the right hand site.
Step 5: Make sure you click Save to save the widgets added to your sidebar
Step 1: Navigate to Appearance–> Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget section that they can be added. The left hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right hand side shows all different sections you can add widgets to.
Step 2: Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widgets section you want the right hand side.
Step 3: Don’t forget to click save changes after you customize any widget in sidebar
This sidebar is shown on Blog Page. It contains some widgets:
• Search : Title (Enter a title)
• Categories: Title (enter a title), Display as drop down, show post counts, show hierarchy (tick these boxes to show these items)
• Tag Cloud: Title (Enter a title), Taxonomy (Choose a kind of taxonomy to show)
• Recent Posts: Title (Enter a title), Number of Posts to Show (The number of shown Recent Posts on sidebar, Display Post Date (Check this box to show post date)
• Noo Instagram: Enter title, Instagram username, number of shown images, refresh hour and randomise
• Woocommerce Product Search: Title (Enter a title)
• Woocommerce Price Filter: Title (Enter a title)
• Woocommerce Products: Title (Enter a title), Number of Products to Show (the number of shown products), Show (Select All products or a product category), Order By (Display order of products is based on Date, Price, Random and Sales), Order (select Ascending or Descending), Hide free products, Show hidden products
• Woocommerce Products Tags: Title (Enter a title)