Fulgor theme supports custom WordPress menus, with multiple levels of dropdown support for the main menu. There are three area where you can assign a menu: the main menu, footer menu and top menu. Each of these menu locations can have a custom menu assigned. Once a menu is created and assigned to the location, it will show up on the site.
Fulgor theme offers 3 different menu locations:
- Primary menu: This is the Main Menu that shows in the Header area.
- Top Menu: This is the top Secondary Menu that can be assigned.
- Footer Menu: This is footer top menu that shows in the Footer area.
How To Setup A New Menu
- Step 1: Navigate to Appearance–> Menu section of your admin sidebar.
- Step 2: Click the Create A New Menu link to make a new menu. Enter the name then click the Create Menu
- Step 3: To add menu item, select one of your created pages on the left hand side and click the Add to Menu button. You can also add different all posts from the left side.
- Step 4: To add a custom menu item, enter a custom name and link into the Links box.
- Step 5: Manage your menus by using the drag and drop functionality. To create a dropdown menu, simply drag a menu item below and slightly to the right of another menu item, and it will lock into place and create a dropdown section.
- Step 6: After setting up your menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page to assign the menu on the Theme Location box.
- Step 7: Once its all done, make sure you click the Save.
Here is a screenshot that shows you the various areas and descriptions of the menu section described above: