Setting Up Home Page
To setting up home page, please following these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to Settings–> Reading
- Step 2: Select A Static Page option.
- Step 3: Choose the page you want as your home page from the Front Page dropdown list.
- Step 4: This is also the same spot you select the blog page as the Post page
List Class On Page
In notica theme, we used to some class which will help your page flexibly and easily to create your page. Please see list below to learn more about these.
- base-border-right: This class allows to have border on right side that is used to separate page elements, shortcode and widgets.
To have this line as home page, you can go to Pages–> Choose Homepage–> Click button “edit” column of row you want to add class. Then enter class : base-border-right on box. See this image here.
- rp-padding: This class will helps you to keep your site responsive that is always justified in center.
- noovc-smart-content: This class allows to enable smart sidebar on your page.