Medicus supports custom WordPress menu, this is one area where you can assign a menu: Main Menu. Following the guide below to learn how to create new menu on Medicus Theme.
- Step 1: Navigate to Appearance–> Menus from Admin panel.
- Step 2: Click the Create A New Menu link to make a new menu. Enter the name then click Create Menu
- Step 3: To add menu item, select pages and post on the left hand side and click Add to Menu button. You also can add custom links or post categories into menu.
- Step 4: To create a drop-down menu, simply drag a menu item below of another menu item and slightly to the right, and it will lock into place and create a drop-down section.
- Step 6: After setting up your menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page to assign the menu on the Theme Location box.
- Step 7: Once it’s all done, make sure you click the Save Menu
You can wonder yourself “why is the header of my site different from that of your site?”.To achieve such design, refer to this link