Please follow these steps to create your pages:
- Step 1: In Admin Panel, choose Page, click “Add New” on top then enter your page title. You can custom slug of the page in Permalink field appeared after entering title.
If you need to know more about Pages in WordPress, use the Help tab in the upper right of your screen.
- Step 2: In Page Attributes box on the right side, choose your Parent page. It is set by default as no parent. Pages are usually ordered alphabetically, but you can choose your own order by entering a number in Order field.
- Step 3: Also in Page Attributes box, choose your Page Template in dropdown list. See below Page Template list for more detail.
- Step 4: Start editing your page content in the editing field. You can choose to edit your content using Visual or Text editor. To build content for you page you will need to our provided Shortcodes.
- Step 5: Make other settings for the page in meta-boxes under editing field. Once you get your settings done, click Publish your page.
Here is a screenshot that shows you the various areas and descriptions of the page settings described above: