- Step 1: From Admin Panel, after installing and activate our theme, navigate to Tools, choose Import–> WordPress
- Step 2: Click Choose File and browse the demo content .xml file extracted from the .zip file you can download from Themeforest following guide in DOWNLOAD THEME PACKAGE section above. Click Upload file and import to upload the file.
Note: If you have not installed Deme Importer Plugin, you may see the notification message to install the plugin. Click Install Now to install and move on.
- Step 3: You will first be asked to map the authors in the file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
- Step 4: WordPress will then import each of the posts, comments, and categories contained in this file into your blog.
See guide to import a sample content into a WordPress blog in WordPress Codex.
Note: Not all the content in our demo will be included. Those files might be excluded from the content your can import:
- Images: our stocks might not be in the content due to license issues. Instead, we replace with grey images. Please change to your own pretty images for your site.
- Sliders, Post and Pages: not all sliders, posts and page in our demo will be consisted in our dummy date when you import. However, we still add some sliders and pages for your reference.