Now you can guess that you will have to use not only Customizer but also Appearance>Widgets to make adjustments to the Footer.
You can see available widgets on the left side and 5 sidebars belonging to Footer: Noo- Footer Top, Noo – Footer Column #1, Noo – Footer Column #2, Noo – Footer Column #3 and Noo – Footer Column #4.
Note: In order that Mailchimp section in Footer can work, you will need to carry out these steps firstly: Install Mailchimp For WordPress plugin> Go to General settings of this plugin > Enter API Key > Save change.
Drag Noo Contact Info to this sidebar:
• Heading Image: Enter link of the image
• Background Image: Enter link of the background image
• Sub heading: Enter a subtitle
• Address: enter an address here
• Hot line: Enter a hot line number
• Email: Enter an email address
• Select Contact Form: Select a form you created in Contact Forms section
Options of Custom Menu widget:
Title: Enter a title here
Select Menu: Select a menu in the drop-down list (Footer Link). This menu is created in Appearance> Menu
Refer to this link to know how to create a menu: