Notica allows you to create an unlimited number of sidebar. Each page or post can come with unique sidebar.
To select a sidebar for post or page, make sure you set page template with sidebar then you can choose a sidebar you want to display from Sidebar dropdown list on the right side. You may need to create several separate sidebars to use for different pages and posts. Follow these steps to general a sidebar and widgets to it.
- Step 1: Navigate to Appearance–> Sidebar Generator and click the Add New button, enter sidebar title then save. You can add as many sidebars as you need.
- Step 2: Once you are done, you need to add Widgets to the sidebar you just created.
- Step 3: Navigate to Appearance–> Widgets and find your sidebar on the right side.
- Step 4: On the left hand side you will see all the widgets you can use, simply drag and drop the widget you want into your sidebar on the right hand site.
- Step 5: Make sure you click Save to save the widgets added to your sidebar.